Open Enrollment | Self – Paced | Online Course
In this mini-course, you will be guided by Dr. Jessie through 5+ hours of online content that will empower you to tap into the power of Vagal Tone to finally discover the missing piece for satisfying, restorative sleep … and so much more.
(1) Understand the functional anatomy of your Vagus Nerve and how it directly relates to sleep
(2) Learn how YOU can quickly and easily assess the current functional status of your Vagal tone
(3) Perform simple interventions & techniques guided by a Doctor of Physical Therapy that can reset your Vagus nerve and improve tone
(4) Attend a LIVE Online Question & Answer Session on June 20th so you can ask your specific questions to Dr. Jessie and get answers!
(5) BONUS: Diet, supplement and lifestyle shifts to support Vagal Tone from Tracy Shulsinger, FNP & Functional Medicine Practitioner
(6) Additional: the Vagus & Sleep Apnea
(7) Unlimited access to this online content so you can return to it again and again as needed to master these techniques and get the amazing sleep you crave!
THE MISSING PIECE
- If you have been suffering with insomnia and have literally tried EVERYTHING
- If you are tired of being tired and don’t have energy to waste on complicated and uncertain treatment strategies
- If you have any of these other medical issues, such as
- Leaky gut or IBS
- Autoimmune disease
- Trauma history
- GERD or acid reflux
- Loss of libido
- Thyroid dysfunction
… and no one has been able to help you understand the correlation between ALL of these symptoms …
- Then, the Vagus Nerve could be your missing piece to finally understanding and being able to solve your insomnia!
This course offers an amazing value — for less than a quarter of the cost of the equivalent in-person visits with Dr. Jessie at the clinic, you get the content, understanding, and guided practice that saves you money, time, and precious energy.
You are able to access the teachings over and over again, at your own pace, on your own schedule.
Plus, the value of having a cohort to support your learning AND unlimited access to the rich information contained in hours and hours of course material, techniques, and practice sessions, you can learn how to re-invigorate your vagal tone and get back to SLEEP so you can THRIVE in your life.
REGISTER – NOW FOR ONLY $150
for unlimited access to the course content, all monthly Live Q & A sessions with Dr. Jessie, and a supportive community!
Featured in our Facebook support group for women with Insomnia, Sleep Soundly: www.facebook.com/groups/soundlysleep/ — join us to ask questions about the course and to learn more.
This online course is JAM – PACKED with video content of not only the new functional anatomy of the vagus nerve but also tons of simple, guided techniques that will help you IMPROVE VAGAL TONE and thereby help your entire autonomic nervous system to function more optimally, and — you guessed it — promote amazing, restorative SLEEP!
You’ll get the Vagal Function Assessment Questionnaire, a Daily Log to track your progress, more than 20 guided techniques to improve your vagal function, instructions and support for simple, effective ways to test your own vagal function, access to Dr. Jessie where you can ask your questions — Live!, unlimited access to our support group specific to the vagus nerve, and much more.
The is OPEN ENROLLMENT — which means you can join us at any time!
Additionally, you get access to ALL PRIOR Live Q&A sessions: Dr. Jessie hosts monthly sessions where she answers questions that any members have about the Vagus Nerve & Sleep. Once you are enrolled, you are welcome to participate every month.
The group Q&A format has been shown in the literature to be superior to one-on-one visits because other people struggling with vagus issues will ask questions that you never thought to ask, and you’ll feel validated and supported by the shared experience of the members of our group.